Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Forgive mummy okay...

I have always wanted to be a SAHM so that I can be there to witness Isaac's developmental milestones. Today I felt this urge even stronger after reading an article in My Paper, "Where are you mummy?". The writer talks about how maids have became the main caregiver for children instead of their mothers. While mothers are working hard, hoping to earn more to give their kids a better life, in actual fact what your kids needed most is your presence - to be there for them to share their joy.

I felt real sad after reading it, it made me feel so guilty. For not being there for Isaac when he needed his mummy. :( I really wish I could but for practical reasons, I can't. Please forgive mummy for not being there for you whenever you needed me. Trust me, mummy really wish she could but at times she couldn't. But remember this always, mummy loves you...

No comments: